Thursday, May 2, 2013

Dorian Sosa Textbook critique 2



For this critique I fixed some of the issues that were addressed during crit 1 for the first 2 spreads, like the readability of the word 'matter' in the Unit opener. I have two very similar proposals for each spread, with some variations in the pictures and the text placement, as well as the color treatment,  so the class can tell me which one they think works best.
The first two spreads are the same pages with different variations in color and pictures
The third and fourth spreads are the same pages with a different treatment of the unit opener
The fifth spread is a new one, which is incomplete, as you can see the right page is not finished. 
Peter also mentioned that I needed more color, so I worked in making these more colorful, however I would like to stay within a restrained color palette, since my concept would call for a color theme for each unit.  



Into to Lesson (A)

Intro to Lesson (B)



Unit intro (A)


Lesson Review (new spread)

Unit Intro (B)









No comments:

Post a Comment