Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Asher Covillon Final








I GOT SOLE

To me, one of my favorite feelings is a fresh pair of shoes. From the fresh out the box smell to the feel on your feet, the second you lace them up, it gives an unparalleled sense of invigoration that's impossible to forget. For some it's more serious than others. I clearly have a shoe problem, and its one of the best problems to have. It's not about having the most shoes, but loving what you have and wearing and buying what you like. The phrase "I got sole" resonates with me because every single pair is like walking back in time. It's a sense of nostalgia that only gets better with time. Some can just easily write them off as just being shoes but it's so much more. It's a lifestyle and there is entire community of people out there who share the same passion. Each pair is a a byproduct of hardwork. Hours spent hustling to make enough money to buy the shoes in the first place, hours and even years spent searching for that pair you've been looking for in your size, and even hours spent camping out to ensure getting a release that is extremely limited. It's more than shoes, it's a passion. I know I got sole, do you?



No comments:

Post a Comment