Thursday, April 25, 2013

Textbook Remix Crit 2 - Meade




So I fixed the triangles that needed a tweak in their placement, make the 'Take it Home' triangle an equilateral to match the rest, darkened the yellow a bit to make it more of a gold and resized the font on a few sections as advised during the last critique. 

As for adding texture, I won't try that until after all the spread have been finished and see if I'd like to incorporate some. As for shaping the photos in a triangle way, I tried and it still looked very odd and then if it didn't look odd, it was a pain to try and fit them neatly on the page without them then looking too over crowded with triangles. 

I'm very insisten on using black. That may or may not bite me in the ass later, but for now it's staying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment